Old January 10th 12, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Farewell To The Bendy Bus

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 09:48:29AM +0000, d wrote:
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:38:15 -0800 (PST)
George wrote:
Getting these unsuitable buses in the first place was the worst
example of political dogma over common sense that I've ever seen.

There was nothing unsuitable about them. I've seen loads of them at victoria

Yes, queueing outside the bus station!

what was the problem? People wibble on about london being special - there is
nothing special about london. Its streets are no narrower or more curvy than
a lot of european cities. Anyone who thinks bendybuses have a hard time here
should see them navigate their way around the centre of Metz in France!

Metz is a small town, you can't sensibly compare it to London.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

All praise the Sun God
For He is a Fun God
Ra Ra Ra!