Old January 10th 12, 11:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tfl Bus Service Changes During Olympic Games

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 03:35:51PM +0000, Robin9 wrote:

I admire your positive outlook which is not shared by all who live near
the Olympic site. I know several people who intend to be abroad on
holiday, following the example set by London Hackney Cab drivers.

I'm lucky enough to not be anywhere near any of the sites (but still in
London so have to pay for the stupid things) and I intend to be in
Canada because the whole damned city is going to be ****ED.

In Victorian times, when every man wore a beard the size of a yew,
Britain ruled the world. In the early 20th century, when the beard
was trimmed to a moustache, we scraped through two world wars but
lost an empire. Today, when Mach3 Turbo multi-blades are the norm,
our national pride derives largely from beating the Swedes at
Olympic cycling.

Grow a beard. Your country needs you.