Old January 10th 12, 11:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Tfl Bus Service Changes During Olympic Games

"David Cantrell" wrote in message
On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 03:35:51PM +0000, Robin9 wrote:

I admire your positive outlook which is not shared by all who live
near the Olympic site. I know several people who intend to be abroad
on holiday, following the example set by London Hackney Cab drivers.

I'm lucky enough to not be anywhere near any of the sites (but still
in London so have to pay for the stupid things) and I intend to be in
Canada because the whole damned city is going to be ****ED.

Just make sure you travel outside the likely peak periods through
London's airports. Heathrow, certainly, will reach new peaks of loading.