Old January 10th 12, 04:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Alistair Gunn Alistair Gunn is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could it happen here...??

In uk.railway Lüko Willms twisted the electrons to say:
Am 10.01.2012 17:58, schrieb Alistair Gunn:
Noone*has* to cross any border ...

Quoted from an SED press release?

Nope, a simple statement of objective fact! (Though I imagine you're far
more familiar with SED PR material than I.) I notice you also don't see
a difference between countries restricting entry and restricting exit,
was that in a SED PR piece which you lapped up at some point?