Old January 10th 12, 04:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 10.01.2012 18:38, schrieb Alistair Gunn:

Though I imagine you're far more familiar with SED PR material than I.

As you are with gossip about the Windsor familiy ... Thing is, that I
happen to have lived in Germany all my life. So what?

I notice you also don't see a difference
between countries restricting entry and restricting exit,

Well, this difference is not too big in practical terms. The border
is tight, and passing can be dangerous. See the Wall at the US-Mexican
border, for a change.

was that in a SED PR piece which you lapped up at some point?

???

L.W.