Old February 19th 04, 06:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Chiltern & the online live departure boards

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:13:42 GMT, daveb wrote:

I stand corrected!
My error was to search for Marylebone by entering ma into their station
search engine which returned (amongst others) Maryland & Maryport but
not Marylebone.

Alternatively, use the three letter code of MYB

HTH,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.