Old January 11th 12, 09:44 AM posted to nyc.transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] chris.linthompson@gmail.com is offline

Default bus partitions

On Jan 10, 11:13*pm, "Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
On Jan 10, 6:11*pm, "
wrote:

On 09/01/2012 21:33, wrote:

On Jan 9, 10:30 am, *wrote:
While people at ATMs are usually doing fast transactions, there are
usually more of them on line than there are on a teller's line.
Unfortunately, when you get on a teller line, you usually are behind
some bozo who wants to do 6 months of banking in one visit.

I always thought that this just happens with me, especially when I just
want to complete one very quick transaction or buy one postage stamp.

Banks sell stamps?

The ATMs at TD Bank sell stamps.

Chris