Old January 11th 12, 12:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Farewell To The Bendy Bus

On Jan 11, 12:24*pm, wrote:

If you seriouly think the majority of people (including myself) who voted for
Boris did it because they didn't like bendy buses then you're an idiot.
I - as I suspect many others - simply voted for the buffoon to get rid if
that even bigger idiot Livingstone. Frankly I've yet to see a serious
candidate fielded for the london major. They're all been lightweights and
hasbeens from all parties.

Genuine question then - who would you consider to be a reasonably
acceptable / competent candidate for Mayor?

I sort of agree with your basic diagnosis (in your final sentence
above) but I'm not sure who would be a better choice than the current
candidates.

B2003

Are you not due an increment (B2004?) by now? New year and all
that? ;-)

--
Paul C
via Google