Old January 11th 12, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Farewell To The Bendy Bus

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 05:39:53 -0800 (PST)
Paul Corfield wrote:
Genuine question then - who would you consider to be a reasonably
acceptable / competent candidate for Mayor?

Good question. TBH there arn't many politicians who impress me right now.
A few years back I'd have said Steve Norris until he turned out to be a
blame shifting snake with that potters bar incident. Portillo would perhaps
make a good mayor since he seems to have turned into a pretty thoughtful and
intelligent man. Of course he's no longer in politics so he's out.
Ken Clarke would be good so long as they don't let him anywhere near justice
or anything to do with europe.

Are you not due an increment (B2004?) by now? New year and all
that? ;-)

Doesn't rhyme!

B2003