Old January 11th 12, 10:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 11.01.2012 22:40, schrieb Colin Youngs:

However, I was more than a little suspicious the second time it happened.
It did not seem to me that an "ordinary citizen" would want to engage in a
black market currency transaction in clear view of a policeman only a few
metres way ...

Maybe, maybe the man approaching you had a better judgement of the
situation, knowing that he would nevertheless be safe.

BTW, I was also once approached by a man who wanted to change money,
but I refused, too.

Cheers,
L.W.