Old January 12th 12, 10:24 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Kings Cross exhibition

In message , at 11:09:21 on
Thu, 12 Jan 2012, Paul Scott remarked:
" to improve passenger flow passengers will only be able to enter the
platforms via the new concourse and will exit via the old concourse."

ps I thought the original plan was to allow at least some access to the
lower-numbered platforms through gates on the ground floor.

He might mean 'generally'. But yes, all the relevant planning application
drawings do show a small group of entry gates at the east end of the station
front.

Will have to visit the exhibition I suppose.

OTOH the words footbridge, escalator or lifts aren't mentioned so presumably
you'll take that as proof they haven't been provided?

Now now. They are the means by which access "via the new concourse" is
provided.