Old January 12th 12, 11:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Salmon[_6_] John Salmon[_6_] is offline

Default Kings Cross exhibition

Colin Rosenstiel wrote
(plcd1) wrote:

Just announced by Network Rail
http://www.networkrailmediacentre.co...TURE-198f.aspx

I'm confused. I thought I read that the new concourse opened just before
Christmas?

No, but bits of it are easily visible. The new main departure board
(visible from the barrier line for platforms 9 to 11) was working yesterday;
it is more 'conventional' than the one in the current concourse, no longer
having separate sections for FCC and main-line services.