Old January 12th 12, 03:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Why isn't the 2009 stock walk through like the S stock?

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:51:11 -0000
"Recliner" wrote:
But was it LU's decision, or Metronet's? I don't think LU had very much
say in the design of the 2009 and S stock, as long as it met the basic
spec. It was also not put out to tender -- Bombardier, as one of the
Metronet partners, got the order automatically.

Don't know, but I'd have thought loading gauge would be a pretty fundamental
part of the basic spec.

B2003