Old January 16th 12, 08:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Kings Cross exhibition

In message , at 17:02:32 on
Sun, 15 Jan 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:
Can I just apologise and say my original post was to provide some info
for people and not trigger the "Roland Kings Cross debate" back into
life.

Sorry about that. The good news (except perhaps for people travelling
the same day) is that I'll be off to Kings Cross in a couple of weeks
and will drop in and look at the exhibition.

The bad news is that I'm still far from convinced it's a good idea to
have a trainload of people heading for Platform 0 at ground level at
t-minus 10 minutes, at the same time a different trainload is unloading
from any of platforms 1-4.

And the poor way that passengers flows were planned at St Pancras
doesn't help give me confidence.