Old January 17th 12, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Kings Cross exhibition

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:20:53 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 17:02:32
on Sun, 15 Jan 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:
Can I just apologise and say my original post was to provide some
info for people and not trigger the "Roland Kings Cross debate"
back into life.

Sorry about that. The good news (except perhaps for people travelling
the same day) is that I'll be off to Kings Cross in a couple of weeks
and will drop in and look at the exhibition.

I dropped in on the way home this evening. It's just a small stand by
the KX main ticket office. There is a small screen and a couple of
I-Pads which have teaser questions on them. Leaflets and a plan (on
the counter top) are also available.

Yes, I popped in yesterday, too. I entered the station from the St P
direction, and encountered a couple of chaps handing out leaflets about
the changes. I asked one of them about this 'exhibition', and he'd never
heard of it. I then managed to find it, but it's so small that it's very
easy to miss. I couldn't be bothered to play with the iPads, and
wandered off. But I do think the new concourse roof looks terrific.