Old February 20th 04, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default New Tax Discs

Greg Hennessy wrote in message . ..
Personally I consider the issue of yearly plates to be silly.

Personally I quite like it. Its a quick rough indication of a cars
age when you're buying 2nd hand. Ok the plates could be faked but thats a
whole other issue.

Giving each license holder his own plate for life would have solved the
problem once and for all.

No thanks. I don't want a plate that will identify me personally. I carry
enough id as it is and don't need yet more big brother survellance on top
of it.

B2003