Old January 20th 12, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default LU Quiz

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:39:00 -0000
"michael adams" wrote:
LU probably work on the assumption that nowadays the only people
needing to buy individual tickets in stations are either tourists
or morons.

Or just maybe - and I know this is a long shot but hey - it could be
people wanting to top up their PAYG oyster card and who arn't so ****ing
stupid as to give a disorganised mess like TfL their bank details so they can
lose them to hackers or "accidentally" overcharge.

I'm sure if you'd have asked nicely, the clerk would have lent
you a crayon to put your complaint in writing.

Is crayon your standard approach then?

B2003