Old January 21st 12, 06:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default London Congestion Zone charge

"Adam H. Kerman" wrote:

Yes. I've explained my position many, many, many times on Usenet.
Errant motorists take needless risks with their own lives and the lives
of others because they don't believe they'll be injured or killed.
I want grade-crossing protection that increases the risk of death or
serious injury to the driver for gross violation as an example to all
the other idiots.

Will there be guns involved? Pretty please?

;-)