Old January 21st 12, 10:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Stephen Sprunk Stephen Sprunk is offline

Default London Congestion Zone charge

On 21-Jan-12 16:23, John Levine wrote:

Please do not remove attribution lines.

In general, they send the bill to the registered owner of the car. A
rental car agency sends them back the contact information of the persons
who had rented the car at the specified dates and times on the bill, and
new bills are sent to those persons.

Sometimes. In my experience, it's more common for the rental company
to pay the toll and then bill the customer.

I was speaking to the specific examples further back in this thread,
which you have snipped in your response. I don't know how it's done
elsewhere.