Old July 17th 03, 10:31 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
W K W K is offline

Default the quest for safety

"Bagpuss" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:41:52 +0000 (UTC), "W K"

The lorry did cross a road though, so perhaps you could get emotive about

it
potentially scratching someone's car.

No, cos I really would't give a flying feck if it crushed a few cars
or so. Thats the sort of thing anti car weenies like to think car
drivers would get upset about.

oh no, "anti-car weenies" don't give me that "put everyone you disagree with
in a conveniently marked box" bigotted ****e.

One contestant here has some sort of cycle phobia due to one single
scratching event.