Old January 22nd 12, 06:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster refund question

In article , (AJM)
wrote:

Yesterday I received the following e-mail from tfl informing me about
a charging error on one of my journeys, and that it will be refunded
when a next touch-in at Bexley station. The problem is, I was staying
there on vacation and returned home to Scotland on Thursday. Is there
another way to get this refund added to my card for future use as it
might prove a bit expensive to travel 400 miles to 'touch-in' to get
my 1.20GBP back?

Email them. I did when I had a similar problem.

--
Colin Rosenstiel