Old January 22nd 12, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster refund question

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 06:53:10 -0600,
wrote:

In article ,
(Robin) wrote:

And my recollection is that you did say in the past that you got the
Oyster bods to refund it to your bank account (though I'd be
interested in whether that was via a debit card refund or as a direct
payment into your bank account having given them the details - I'd
assume the former).

They can now do BACS (if you ask nicely and your Oyster record
confirms pick-up at a pad is impracticable).

I've looked a bit closer at my records and found what I think was the
BACS refund. It was for £1.25 on 7th July last year from "Transport
Trading". What an odd source! No wonder it took several looks to find it!

Well Transport Trading is the company that "owns" all of the TfL
trading subsidiaries like LUL, DLR etc.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...y-organisation.
pdf

I guessed that might be so but it's not exactly shouted from the rooftops.

--
Colin Rosenstiel