Old January 24th 12, 10:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Colin Youngs Colin Youngs is offline

Default E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

"Miles Bader" schreef

: [I'm not sure if it's connected, but Japanese CCs are also _much_
: stingier about extending credit past the end of the month -- you
: _can't_ just decide to pay off your card bill a bit more slowly if you
: realize you're a bit skint this month

Same in Belgium. When I get my monthly credit card bill, I must pay the
outstanding amount on the card in full. Each new month must start with a
zero balance.

It is not possible casually to accumulate large amounts of credit simply by
allowing your payments to get further and further into arrears.

Colin Youngs
Brussels