Old January 25th 12, 11:19 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

On 25/01/2012 10:47, Neil Williams wrote:
On Jan 25, 11:35 am,
wrote:

Are there any low platforms in the UK now, besides heritage lines?

Not many. The S&C I'm pretty sure has a few fairly low ones, as does
the Conwy Valley. Probably some of the more remote Scottish stations
as well - though I recall Altnabreac being full-height I think.

Neil

I've gone from Queen Street all the way to Fort William, and all the
platforms were full-height.