Old February 20th 04, 10:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Any updates on Piccadilly Line services to Heathrow?

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in message

Anti-clockwise means rebuilding at Hatton
Cross, and eastbound trains from T4
having to cross the path of westbound trains.

I don't have my Quail map to hand, but ISTR the easiest way to reverse the
Heathrow loop would be to use existing structures at Northfields or Acton to
switch the directions of the whole branch.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped