Old January 28th 12, 11:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Michael Finfer Michael Finfer is offline

Default Stating prices at retail inclusive of taxes

On 1/28/2012 3:09 PM, wrote:
On Jan 28, 12:08 am, Stephen wrote:

Also, the two major freeways in the state are toll roads, which means NJ

Three toll routes--GSP, NJTPK, and AC Expy.

Also, I understand major interstate river crossings in other places
are sometimes free because they were built as part of Interstates.
Most major interstate river crossings serving NJ are toll. The free
ones tend to be small old restricted bridges, and many are covered by
tolls from other bridges. Further, at the southern NJ seashore,
certain bridges serving the barrier islands are also toll.

Except for the I-95 bridge into PA which is not tolled.

Michael Finfer
Bridgewater, NJ