Old January 29th 12, 04:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Stating prices at retail inclusive of taxes

On 29/01/2012 16:43, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
Roland wrote:

Then there are airports such as "Gary/Chicago International" which as
well as having no scheduled flights at all currently, never did have any
customs and immigration facilities.

I expect we could find some trains which are actually buses (all the
time, not just when disrupted) - we have them in UK too.

We have Rockford International Airport, too: The Concorde landed there once.

Flights from there to London Stansted are due to start operating on 4
May, according to Wikipedia.

The flights will be on Mokulele Airlines, which Air Transport
International will operate, Wikipedia information also stated.

It looks like this will be a stopover point from London to Honolulu.