Old January 30th 12, 12:06 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Adam H. Kerman Adam H. Kerman is offline

Default Stating prices at retail inclusive of taxes

Adam H. Kerman wrote:
John Levine wrote:

I can't blame you, since it would take nearly five minutes to find a
copy online and read it.

And John returns to hissy-fit mode.

Grow up, child.

John Levine is continuing his unwelcome, unpleasant behavior in a
series of replies in email. I know he has no ability to comprehend
written words, but I'll explain yet again that he and I are not
having a private discussion and his email messages are unwelcome.
Do not send replies in email, ever, John. Stop being such a big baby.