Old February 2nd 12, 06:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thank you

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at 21:49:07 on Wed, 1 Feb
2012, Nicola Redwood remarked:
I'm guessing John Doyle has not used the Victoria Line since the old
stock was phased out

I tried to use it today but there was a signalling fault at Warren
Street and a broken down train at Kings Cross, so at a standstill.

The previous trip wasn't much better, that time a "Passenger alarm"
at Warren St. Must be something in the water there.

You seem unluckier than me then. I used it yesterday from Vauxhall to Kings
Cross St Pancras without incident and caught the 16:14 to Cambridge at
King's Cross.

I also had my first ride on an S stock train. I travelled on an Uxbridge
train from King's Cross ST Pancras to Great Portland Street.

I then got to Heathrow Terminal 5 via the Hammersmith an City and Piccadilly
lines. First time I've been to Hammersmith Met for decades.

--
Colin Rosenstiel