Old February 3rd 12, 05:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Kings Cross exhibition

"Paul Scott" wrote:
"Roland Perry" wrote in message
The heritage bricks "made in the style of wartime originals" sounds like
another reference to recreating the bomb damage. Most curious.

I wonder if this regular cockup is coming straight from NR's press releases,
or perhaps none of today's journalists have a clue ...

It's true that almost none of today's "journalists" have a clue. I
suspect we have a case of someone who has half-read half of a press
release and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

How about "...made in the style of the originals - to replace those removed
following damage sustained in WW2".

More like it.