Old February 21st 04, 04:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Northern Line worry

In article ,
(Sam Holloway) wrote:

You
only need look at, for example, provincial towns and cities [1] where
parking is difficult to see the exodus of shoppers to more convenient
facilities.

So as daft as it sounds, I think really do organise themselves around
train service patterns!

Sam

[1] I'd cite Cambridge as an example (rather quiet on the run-up to
Christmas) although I have no figures to back this up, and with many
avid Cam

I may be slow in responding but the evidence of the shops' turnover is
firmly against you!

Colin Rosenstiel
Cambridge