Old February 6th 12, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Garius Garius is offline

Default Post Office Railway - mothballed?

On Feb 1, 12:24*pm, Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Bruce
writes

That's good to hear. *Any idea where they might be going for display?

I'm pretty sure its the BPMA museum store at Debden (which is only open
for about one day a month, and I'd check in advance that the rolling
stock is actually going to be on display):

http://www.postalheritage.org.uk/page/museum
--
Paul Terry

Yup - its the BPMA. They sent me some lovely photos of the removal
(and stuck even more up on Flikr). Think they took out a couple of
1930s engines and the last original mail coach that was down there.