Old February 21st 04, 04:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Chiltern Services Between Amersham & Harrow

In article , Joe
writes
Does anyone agree with me that Chiltern Services should be made 'Pick Up
Only' on services to Aylesbury and 'Drop Off Only' on services to London. I
am tired of people who are crowding up services on Chiltern because they
don't want to travel with LU.
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out the

So when the doors open exactly how are you going to stop people on the
platform boarding the train or getting off?

Bouncers on the platform? Hold people at the gates? Staff manning every
door?

Get real.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this