Old February 8th 12, 12:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default LU jobsworths

In message , Robin writes
Find something in Tesco wrongly marked, pay for it, then take
it to the customer services, you'll get a full refund and keep the
product, that's how customer service should work.

Not in the UK this century.

Yep. About three months ago in Tesco, they had a promo sticker on
"Fosters" but the self checkout didn't recognise it. Took it with
the receipt to the service desk where someone went to check the item and
sticker, they came back, gave me a full refund and told me to keep the
beer. (I can see people coming out of the woodwork, saliva dripping
from their angry lips at my assumption that Fosters = beer;-)
--
Clive