Old February 8th 12, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default LU jobsworths

In message of Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:32:56 in
uk.transport.london, Robin writes
Find something in Tesco wrongly marked, pay for it, then take
it to the customer services, you'll get a full refund and keep the
product, that's how customer service should work.

Not in the UK this century.

My recent experience is different. At Waitrose, a couple of Saturday's
ago, I bought a French stick loaf, priced on the shelf at 0.99. The till
charged 1.39. I called the manager, pointed out the discrepancy and got
a free loaf to have with my soup.
--
Walter Briscoe