Old February 10th 12, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default A good reason not to register your Oyster

wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:49:35 -0000
"tim...." wrote:
wrote in message

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/02..._for_tfl_data/

"The Metropolitan police has requested Oyster card data relating to
citizens
and other personal information from Transport for London (TfL) more than
22,000
times since 2008"

And if anyone brings up the old cliche about "if you've nothing to
hide.."
etc, can I assume you don't have curtains or blinds in your windows at
home?

I have blinds on my windows to stop the sun from waking me up in the
morning

You sleep in your lounge?

but the light still gets into the bedroom (I live in a flat)

what other purpose do they serve?

Next time you're having sex with your other half pull them up and let the
whole world watch if you think thats all they're for.

I live on the third floor :-)

tim