Old February 10th 12, 02:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default A good reason not to register your Oyster

In article ,
d wrote:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/02..._for_tfl_data/

"The Metropolitan police has requested Oyster card data relating to citizens
and other personal information from Transport for London (TfL) more than 22,000
times since 2008"

And if anyone brings up the old cliche about "if you've nothing to hide.."
etc, can I assume you don't have curtains or blinds in your windows at home?

I'm not sure that the card being registered or not matters; if you catch
a suspect with card #123456, you ask for the details of where card #123456
has been.

Cheers,

--
Mike Bristow