Old February 13th 12, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Meting Point statue in St Pancras

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:39:17 +0000, Basil Jet
wrote:

I've only seen this on the TV before, but last night I saw it IRL. I
didn't realise that there are a series of dioramas around the base that
are quite staggering and well worth seeing.

Yes, I think they're terrific, full of humour and history, and much
better than the large kissing couple. I've studied them more than once
(when I arrived early for a E* train), and always find something new
that I'd previously missed.