Old February 14th 12, 09:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Victoria line signalling

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:12:50 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
I had a cab ride the other week from the depot to Warren Street and
saw the old boundary just south of Euston (it was there then). Not
sure if the wire you've seen is part of the signalling or not. The

It was in the ditch (or whatever its called) on northbound oxford circus.
I hadn't noticed it last time I was there so I'm guessing its reasonably
new.

The new timetable will take out some of the current "surplus" time so
less dwell time at some stops.

Not if the doors have anything to do with it. If my journey on saturday was
anything to go by they still haven't got them sorted properly.

B2003