Old February 14th 12, 10:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default German fare dodgers cause headache for public transportoperators - The Guardian

Neil Williams wrote:
On Feb 14, 12:08*am, "
wrote:

No idea. I just use the automated postal machines when and where I can,
mainly to avoid surly staff.

I use online services and the "print your own postage" service these
days. Covers most things except registered post and the likes.

I try to use Post Offices wherever possible. But if I lived in Milton
Keynes I might print my own postage. Over the last few years, I must
have spent many hours in queues in the Centre MK and Bletchley POs,
the latter being particularly slow after being reduced from nine
counter positions to three. :-(