Old February 14th 12, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Chaos at Paddington - continues ...

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
In message
s.com of Tue, 14 Feb 2012 03:01:44 in uk.transport.london, CJB
writes

Did you have a good reason for multi-posting this with uk.railway rather
than cross-posting? I have cross-posted this.

[snip]

At least they've done away with the need to touch-in and touch-out to
catch the HCon. Free rides for all on that - except when they bother
to check the tickets on board - an increasingly rare occurance now-a-
days.

What are your figures on being checked?

I expect the barriers will be back as soon as the 'fence' alongside P12 is
completed. CJB doesn't usually wait for the finalised state before going
off on one his rants.

Paul S