Old February 16th 12, 01:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Denis McMahon[_4_] Denis McMahon[_4_] is offline

Default Chaos at Paddington - continues ...

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:54:08 -0800, SB wrote:

On that HEX map it is where the small 12 is marked that the major pinch
point occurs. This is where there a
As I said the confusion and chaos continues ...

Having used Paddington for the first time, off peak, back in mid / late
January, I have to agree. The early afternoon (1:30 pmish) and evening
(9:30 pmish) flows were crowded in that area, and to be honest, the
volume of people moving along platform 12 didn't feel particularly safe.

I speculate that at peak periods it can't be any better.

Rgds

Denis McMahon