Old July 17th 03, 12:23 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mark Robinson Mark Robinson is offline

Default the quest for safety

Bagpuss wrote:

So you have never *ever* drifted even .001 mph over the posted limit?

Why do you find it so hard to believe that someone could spend their
driving career remaining within the law? Were I to state, "I've never
burgled anyone's house", would you counter with, "So you have never
*ever* just nipped in through an open door and alf inched someone's
ceramic ashtray?" I see little difference.

Cheers

mark-r

--
For all things inspection: http://www.infact-holdings.com/