Old February 16th 12, 04:08 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Denis McMahon[_4_] Denis McMahon[_4_] is offline

Default Chaos at Paddington - continues ...

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:57:23 +0000, Paul Scott wrote:

"Denis McMahon" wrote in message
.com...

Having used Paddington for the first time, off peak, back in mid / late
January, I have to agree. The early afternoon (1:30 pmish) and evening
(9:30 pmish) flows were crowded in that area, and to be honest, the
volume of people moving along platform 12 didn't feel particularly
safe.

Is that before or after the hoardings were removed from around the
escalators?

I have no idea .... I recall it did feel somewhat building-site ish so
probably not.

Rgds

Denis McMahon