Old February 17th 12, 03:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.misc
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default LU jobsworths

In message , at 16:10:46 on Fri, 17
Feb 2012, Frederick Williams remarked:
More [ASDA] supermarket pricing silliness today.

Old El Paso item for £3.22, "two for £3".

Excuse me for being dim (I can't be expected to change the habit of a
lifetime), but what point are you seeking to make here?

That a shop would charge less (in total) for two of an item, than one.

I'm told that in the USA you could insist, under their consumer law, on
buying one for £1.50 (dollar equivalent etc etc).

And in Germany BOGOF is outlawed as 'unfair competition' (no, I don't
get it either), but what about "buy two get it for less than one"?