Old February 20th 12, 11:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Blackfriars has re-opened

"Roland Perry" wrote in message

A train I was on went through three weeks ago, and it looked finished at
platform level. Lots blokes in hi-vis wandering around inspecting it.

When did they remove the temporary "tunnel" erected to protect the through
trains?

The protection shield was removed about 9 months ago, IIRC.

I see the BBC have attempted to describe the reopened tube station he

They have used an artists impression of the south bank rail station
entrance, and then wrongly described the tube station as having a new south
bank entrance.

(As of 1230 today, so I'll send them a critique...)

Paul S