Old February 23rd 12, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray[_4_] John Ray[_4_] is offline

Default Trip report: Stratford

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:56:36 +0000, Recliner
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:42:36 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:05:53 +0000
Robin9 wrote:
Offramp;127790 Wrote:

Verily, verily I say unto you. Westfield is a nightmare. I felt
claustrophobic and had to get out, which took about 5 minutes.

It's not so bad if you go mid-week before about 15.00. After that and
all weekend, it's intolerable. I'm surprised you lasted five minutes.

It amazes me that some people genuinely go to these places as a day out.

Indeed -- I seem to remember you predicting last year that it wouldn't
draw anyone other than locals.

Given the location, it will probably draw people from as far afield as
Chelmsford and Colchester.
--
John Ray