Old February 24th 12, 09:36 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Plans to start Croxley Rail Link services in 2016

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:48:32 +0000, Graeme Wall
wrote:

On 23/02/2012 21:16, Recliner wrote:
I did wonder if Stanmore, or Rainers Lane might be closer.

I've never heard of "Rainers Lane" (it's certainly not in London), but
wouldn't Harrow& Wealdstone on the Bakerloo line be nearer?

Perhaps you've heard of Rayners Lane then...

Of course I have, and have often changed trains there, as well as
driving along the aforesaid lane. That's why I know how it's spelled.