Old February 24th 12, 11:52 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
77002 77002 is offline

Default Plans to start Croxley Rail Link services in 2016

On Feb 24, 12:31*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:25:14 +0000

Graeme Wall wrote:
Well some stations have a mix of subsurface and tube construction. *But
for the purposes of this arguement I would count them as different
stations.

Minor point - they're not different stations. Perhaps you think a basement
isn't part of the building thats sitting on top of it because one was dug
and the other was built?

B2003

Define "Station". In my mind Waterloo is one station. I catch
trains, from platforms, there. However, Network Rail and TfL define
it as at least three stations, Waterloo Main, Waterloo East, and
Waterloo Underground.