Old February 24th 12, 01:19 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Plans to start Croxley Rail Link services in 2016

On 24/02/2012 14:03, d wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:00:22 +0000
Graeme wrote:
Define "Station". In my mind Waterloo is one station. I catch
trains, from platforms, there. However, Network Rail and TfL define
it as at least three stations, Waterloo Main, Waterloo East, and
Waterloo Underground.

Even normals would tend to differentiate Waterloo and Waterloo East.

"Normals"?

*boggle*

You are obviously out of touch. Don't worry, no-one would ever apply
the term to you.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail